Join 0 other cartels
IP: cartelmc.com

Welcome Cartels!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Perez, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Perez

Perez Owner
    Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    Welcome Cartels.

I’d like to introduce myself, I am Jack and I am a student from Manchester, England in the United Kingdom and I am 17. I am so very pleased to announce our new network, CartelMC, owned and managed by Kiko and I. Kiko and I, have owned several servers specifically HCF servers since 2015 and from that have gained valuable experience from it; of which we will employ on Cartel. CartelMC is going to be a competitive, fun and thriving network in the months ahead, or at least that is what we are striving for, and we take pride whilst taking upon this project. This is evidently a brand-new project for us, but over the last few months, we have been working and understanding, on the way we want to launch, build and construct a fun-filled community and Minecraft experience.

Player to Administrative communication is everything to us, and we venture to be as transparent and be clear with everything we do, want to do, and what we are going to do. However, we want you to be clear with us about what you want to see, so we can make it happen, and that’s why we have set up player feedback channels in our discord and a forum on our website specifically made for such (https://cartelmc.com/feedback). We want it to be player and community based so you have the best experience possible that we can provide, so please tell us if you think we are going about something the wrong way or you don’t like something, that’s what makes it yours!

Over the next few weeks, we want you to take part in community discussion to see what you want more of. We will be posting images and other media to show you what we have come up with, designed and made for our cartel members. To celebrate our announcement, we will be offering rewards based on invites to our discord server and you can find more information about that in the #invite-rewards channel. Inviting new and excited members to our discord community is just one way of supporting us, and at this stage, that’s what we need, support and guidance.

As you can see, we have already got our graphics made which means we already are one step ahead of the game. Our website, discord and social media have been set up and you can go interact through all those platforms by using the #information channel. This is another way of supporting us, and we very much appreciate all the community love we can get.

Just as a last word of thought, I’d like to remind everyone, where ever they have come from or invite source, this server has no correspondence or association with any other Minecraft server, I have worked on in the past, currently work on, or have any type of staff role on them. Most of them, I do not actually have any involvement with, except for helping with a few administrative things.

I would like to thank everyone for their early support, and you will all have a chance to bag yourself a reward in our BETA period, which will be announced as soon as we believe we are ready to get your constructive criticism. For now, though, you can introduce yourself on the forums by signing up at https://cartelmc.com/register and creating a thread in the Introduce Yourself section of the forums.

You can join our discord here: https://cartelmc.com/discord

Thanks,
    Perez.

#1 Perez, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. holsson

holsson Member
    Beta Tester Member

yeah aight

3. Sharkmatiix

Sharkmatiix Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Beta Tester

4. minnabird

minnabird Member

I'm looking forward to this hopefully...

5. holsson

holsson Member
    Beta Tester Member

You're not going to staff it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. KI3R4N

KI3R4N New Member

New Yay... orr?

• Like Like x 1
  7. holsson

holsson Member
    Beta Tester Member

pretty much.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chxpter

Chxpter Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Yes! This is going to be fun! Looking forward to playing with everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  9. VoltOpt

VoltOpt New Member

I can get on board with this :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. minnabird

minnabird Member

Uhh, I'd like to. Also, I'd like to take this as a chance to get a better start with you, 6, and other toxic people since last time we didn't start off great. Get to know you and the others and not argue and disrespect each other like we always did.

11. holsson

holsson Member
    Beta Tester Member

Alright but I never really disliked you anyway lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. oHippo

oHippo Member

I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds for this server. Hype!

• Like Like x 1
  13. minnabird

minnabird Member

It sure did seem like it. :p

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Hippostrocy

Hippostrocy New Member

This is quite epic actually. Someone hmu with a faction invite because everyone else has rejected me :)

15. Sarrn

Sarrn New Member

Guess who's back, back again ;)

16. minnabird

minnabird Member

Go away bully

17. Sarrn

Sarrn New Member

:( nice to see you here tho!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. minnabird

minnabird Member

Joking, welcome back

• About Us

CartelMC is a unique network consisting of Skyblock, Prison and Factions & More. We pride ourselves on creating unique, fun and creative content that the community wants to see. We have a ever growing community, and we want you to join us on our journey to create the #1 Minecraft Server Experience.
  • Quick Navigation

• Buy us some pizza!

Our executive team works non-stop to ensure content is of the highest quality it can be. You can support our work by donating on our store, where you can be rewarded in return for awesome and fun perks. Click the button below to see how you can support us.

Store